Like Running or Walking? Love Wine? This race is for you!
Join us on Saturday, June 17th, 2023 at 9:00am for an exciting annual event that features the amazing scenery and landscape of Adam Puchta Winery! Located about 1hr from St Louis and 3 Hours East of Kansas City, the winery is a centrally located great destination well worth the trip whether it is a short drive or a weekend getaway! This race is timed and scored by J3 Timing. Results will be posted at www.J3Timing.com.
Free Race Pics Available for Download at all of our events!!!
How It Works:
1) When registering, create a Team Name for your group. Create a password (and write it down!)
2) Tell all your friends to sign up for the race! (be sure to give them your team name and password)
3) When your Team hits 5 participants, the first 4 people will get $5 CASH BACK and the 5th will receive a $5 discount on their race fee!
4) For a team of 10, every new team member gets $5 discount on their race fee and the team leader will receive 1 bottle of wine at the specified winery.
5) For a team of 20, every new team member gets $5 discount on their race fee and the team leader will receive a total of 5 bottles of wine at the specific winery.
This is a very hilly and challenging cross country course. Participants are awarded an incredible view of the bluffs and surrounding Missouri scenery on the course as well as some wooded area and trails. The course is definitely suitable for both walkers and runners, but we do not encourage strollers on the course.
The overhead map is great, but check out these pics from our 2021 event for a glimpse at the unique and fun experience of running at an iconic winery:
The Hermann Youth League which supports the youth baseball, softball, soccer and basketball teams.
This event will be offering Age Group Awards! In addition to scoring all of the great swag listed above, the top 3 finishers in each age category also receives a custom age group award!
10 Year Categories: 19 & Under, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69, 70-79, 80 & Over
Packet Pickup has been updated to Race Day Only and will open an hour before the event starts.
Absolutely! We have been getting many inquiries about virtual participation and have integrated a virtual option into our regular registration.
Please feel free to register through the regular registration link above and you can either:
1) Pick up packet during packet pickup or on the morning of the race, but run on your own (hint: wine ticket is still good if you use this strategy)
2) Contact us at any time to switch to the Virtual Wine Run 5k and we'll ship your packet (NEW for 2023: There will be a $10.00 shipping and handling charge for this option)
Also, if you intend on running, but later change your mind and would like to do either of these options, that's ok too! If you are definitely going to have us ship your packet and run virtually though, we do recommend you follow the instructions below:
1). Go to runsignup.com/profile and log into your account.
2). Click on "Manage Registration" next to this race.
3). On the next page click on transfer to another race and choose the virtual wine run race.
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.
Additional race information can be found at http://www.WineRun5k.com.
Looking for a great place to stay the weekend of this event?
Please consider the inviting accommodations of Visit Hermann!
"With more than 300 guest rooms – from luxury suites to cozy cottages, country homes, and inns – the Hermann area has lodging for every taste and budget. Many places can accommodate large groups.
If you want to be closer to all that Mother Nature has to offer in the Hermann area, many RV and tent camping options are available. With endless options for hiking, biking, and outdoor adventures, the Hermann area is an outdoor lover’s dream".
For more information click here!
Please complete the following survey to help us better understand your race experience.